Friday, January 23, 2009

FOALS

**Chillex ayam..Everybody makes mistakes...

This is chicken, starting my day with an entry on ayam scratch.
I woke up 3 minutes ago, with one thought:

I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF:


thnx lil bro. i miss u.

(Ayam would make the " huh??" face right about now..haha!)
oh ur making the "huhh??" face too? ok lemme "de-huhh??" it. :P

So what on earth is Foals??
It's an awesome band from Oxford, England.

Sound?
Dance-punk. Heavily influenced by math rock, techno and minimalism.

Members:
Yannis Philippakis (Vocals and guitar)
Jack Bevan (Drums)
Jimmy Smith (Guitar)
Edwin Congreave (Keyboard)
Walter Gervers (Bass)

How do they look like?


Wana see them in action?




You like???? i know i do!!!
:)

www.wearefoals.com

**they should pay me for this! maybe by performing for me or write a song about me?? i don't ask for much.. riiigghhtt. not asking for money or anythinngg... :P

My class is in 10 minutes, and here i am, in my room, typing this..still in my pyjamas. i wonder when ayam is gona knock on my door...

IM LATE! GOT TO RUN! ciaocincauuuu~!

laff laff
c h i c k e n

No comments:

Post a Comment